Monday, December 14, 2015

The Gift of Words

I'd like to share about a new tradition I'm hoping to start in my class. This year, both of my language arts classes will be participating in our first ever Gift of Words. We discussed this as a class this today, and the learners received a paper copy of the instructions. (Hopefully some of you have seen them in Take Home Folders already!)



I'm really looking forward to seeing how this will turn out, and I will write another blog post about how it goes.

Speaking of gifts, I was treated to quite the Early Birthday Celebration this afternoon. As many of you know, the kids gave me thoughtful and homemade cards, complete with sweet messages. I also received a generous gift from the class - a gift card to J. Macklin's Grill. Best of all, I was surrounded by a large group hug from my precious 4C Students. I am beyond grateful.

I hope that you and your family have an enjoyable last week before the Holiday Break!





No comments:

Post a Comment